Units Available From Low $300's
- The hottest project of the summer!
- Type: Condominium
- Style: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Single
- Size: 713 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Under Construction
- Year Built: 2021
- Condo Fees: $399.28
**EXCLUSIVE PLATINUM INCENTIVES ONLY UNTIL AUG 22**
♦ $5,000 Off the Price
♦1 Parking Space Included for Units Over 530 SQFT
♦ Extended Deposit (ONLY 10% IN YEAR 1)
♦ Capped Development Charges
♦ Reduced Assignment Fee
♦ Lease During Occupancy
♦ 1st Access to Floor Plans
♦ Unit Allocation
East Junction Condos will be a prominent new development in Carleton Village, a legacy neighbourhood in west Toronto just north of Junction Triangle, and just east of the city’s trendy Junction district. Carleton Village has historically been a working-class neighbourhood with a dense concentration of early-generation European and Asian families. Celebrated for its diversity and distinctive character, Carleton Village earned an official historical designation from the City of Toronto in 1989.
- 5 mins to Dundas West Subway Station & Bloor GO Station
- 10 min Drive to Toronto High Park
- 10 min Drive to Gardiner Expressway
- 5 min Drive to the Stockyard
- 8 min walk to the Galleria Shopping Centre
- 5 min walk to West Toronto Railpath
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.